Saturday 2 August 2014

All the small things - Tapas for Bloggers Around the World

What? You think I have forgotten? How could you possibly think a thing like this? That is ... that is ... true, I almost forgot that it's time for another round of Bloggers Around the World.
So, let' be nice and start all over again ...


¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?

I really honestly hope you are all doing well, no matter who you are and where you are. Maybe you have a hot, burning summer right now, or maybe you have too much water coming from above. No matter what, I hope you like to join us once more as we make our way to Spain.


However, I don't want you to do any elaborate cooking this month for our challenge. This month we like to concentrate on the small things. Anyway, that is what you should concentrate a bit more in real life, too. A small nice gesture from a family member, a friend or even a stranger can bring you joy. Maybe it's just a smile, a kind word, or a cool drink on a hot day.

Did I say drink? Yes, I did. That brings us closer to what we want to do here: food. And this time it's small food, tapas to be precise.

If you haven't already understood, in order to join us this time for Bloggers Around the World, it's ...



SPANISH TAPAS


You should have a lot of variation here. Just feel free to try new things or share your favourite ones. Here are some of my favourites as I tend to do tapas more often ...

.. fried dates filled with chorizo and wrapped in bacon ...
... garlic prawns ...

... cheese with thyme and honey ...

Of course I also want to try something new. So, have a go and give at a shot. If you like you can also invite some friends and have a tapas party with you. So, once again, you can make others happy.

Anyway, it's very easy to make me happy. Simply join us for our big tapas party here and share your tapas posts. Simple use the comment section down here and leave a comment with a link to your post ...

... and keep also the following in mind ...
  1. Link to Cooking Around the World and this very challenge in your post.
  2. Use the "Bloggers Around the World" badge (you know).
  3. Use either an old post or write up something completely new.
  4. You can enter as many posts as you manage or of course you can have just one big tapas party.
  5. Enjoy the challenge end your life of course...

Of course you have time to join until the end of this very month. So, when it turns September, you shouldn't post any more posts for this, but rather watch out for the round-up.

I wish I could delight you with some impressions from Spain, but I simply don't have any suitable photos ready somewhere around me, although I wish I could take some fresh ones soon ...

7 comments:

  1. Love Tapas, trying to get some challenges in this month, so fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's always a challenge with all these challenges ...

      Delete
  2. Fried dates? Wow. Never heard of anything like that. Adore tapas, but rarely make it at home as it's so fiddly to prepare lots of little dishes. I know I keep promising, but I'll see what I can do this month ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love tapas and they have the dishes in aldi this week. Will try and join in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't got time to make anything this month but I did make and blog about a Spanish paella in the past http://www.carolinemakes.net/2013/09/spanish-paella.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christian,

    Here is my post http://lapindorandmore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/tapas-for-bloggers-around-world.html

    Delighted you chose tapas!
    Jill Farrimond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog you have here, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

Why not leave a comment!? I love to receive messages.