Sunday 5 February 2012

What is this all about?

Hello out there!

I am Chris from Germany and I would like to write a few thoughts about cooking and/or food, well things that have to do with food, eating, and cooking. There is a lot of good information, you can find on food and cooking on the internet or also in books. There are quite a few people out there who know their job.
I first got interesting in cooking in connection with Mexican food, like doing tacos and enchiladas. So the first cookbook I got myself was a Mexican cookbook. Then I tried Turkish, Caribbean, and then did only the necessary cooking for a while. That was a long time ago.
Some month back from now, I started getting cookbooks from the library and so I got interested in cooking a bit more, because I found some things that tasted really good and were also not so difficult to prepare. So I started trying quite some new things.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave a comment!? I love to receive messages.