Thursday 23 February 2012

Cookbooks

Again, I got three new cookbooks. What's the use of having so many cookbooks? I have stopped counting how many I have and I never even thought of how many recipes are waiting to be cooked in all these books. I think lifetime will never be enough to try all these recipes. So why get another one!?
On my special shelf I have eleven books. Maybe I should at least choose one of these and try all recipes of it. This reminds me of the movie Julie & Julia - not that I would want to try to do the same thing. I also have this cookbook from the movie and from a first glance it seems to me quite a feat to do this, to cook all the recipes from it within one year.
If I would try something similiar I would maybe use one of Jamie Oliver's books. That would not be so hard. Maybe I will think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not leave a comment!? I love to receive messages.